Wednesday 2 September 2009

Another Book On The Way

I ordered Tomorrow Lies In Ambush via biblio dot com at a reasonable price. Under £20 including postage. In the UK this book is on sale for three figures.  Speaking of threes, the postage was about (exactly; I just used a calculator) three times the book price. I was expecting it to arrive in around two weeks but the receipt says 42 to 56 days. It’s coming from South Africa and that’s not as far away as US. I’ve order a few books from the US and they normally arrive within a couple of weeks.

I didn’t even look at the special delivery option – if the standard option was three times the price of the book. …

So I can look forward to an addition to my hardback collection sometime in October, assuming it’s on track and not delivered before the due date.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.