Monday 31 August 2009

Brushing Up

I had some spare bandwidth – a lot actually – this month so I decided to download some video tutorials from Newtek.com to brush up on Lightwave. I got about half a gig of them and I’ll look them over tonight and tomorrow to brush up on Lightwave. I haven’t been using it too much lately, and if you don’t use it you lose it. There are tons available and I just went through them and downloaded what took my fancy.

There’s also an update for JimmyRIG available which adds some features. The Pro version is dragging its heels and I’m getting a bit impatient with it.

The Credit Card statement arrived today. I bought a few things in the American currency this month and I note that the exchange rate steadily rose throughout the month, going from 1.57 to 1.60 in a couple of weeks. I hope to get the cheque off this week and once it’s cleared I can look at getting a few more Bob Shaw books if they’re still available. Also I have a couple of domain renewals due. I’ve delayed their payment so they are on next month’s statement.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.