Saturday 19 September 2009

Problem with blogs 2

The problem is via Compila. I tried to log in to my cpanel on both of the domains I have and both give the same error pertaining to disc space. I know for a fact that there is enough disc space available on both domains; one of the blogs hasn’t had an entry for a long time. Three separate blogs giving the same problem, all running different versions of WordPress: highly unlikely they would give the same error. I can’t log into either of my domains via the cpanel but I can get into them via ftp. I have emailed Compila about this and hope to have it resolved asap. I should have gone to another hosting company. I’ve recently renewed both my domains for another year, and I’ve had some glitches with Compila before but this is more serious. 24/7 support it is not. One problem I can put down to WordPress, but not three separate blogs and the both the cpanels for two separate domains.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.