Friday 27 November 2009

Global Heating Up

I’m not a believer in Global Warming, I’ve always felt that there has been a shouting of wolf rather than an examination of facts. I’m a big fan of conspiracies in fiction but more inclined to believe they are cock ups in real life.

I first saw this story -  approximately here -while reading the Telegraph during the week (I started getting it when the scum MPs were doing their daily I’ve-Done-Nothing-Wrongs and just sort of kept getting it) and followed it up online. It hit the net and spread a bit like wildfire, being reported all over the world in various newspapers, blogs and sites. Oddly enough I saw no coverage by the major media here in the UK. The rest of the world discuss it vociferously and the ramifications yet the BBC filed it away (online) as a minor break in report . Very X-Files.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.