Saturday 7 November 2009

Ceres Arrival

A fine hardback copy of The Ceres Solution arrived today. The number of Bob Shaw hardbacks for me to get dwindles constantly. The book cost £5.95 net it was when originally released way back in 1981, two or three years before I got into Bob Shaw via his short story collection A Better Mantrap. I hope to get the hardback edition for a decent price one day but, seeing as there are only a couple of ex library editions at ridiculous prices available online, I wont hold my breath. Perhaps things will change in the future: the internet is full of change, a couple of months ago I couldn't see me buying The Ceres Solution in hardback – at all, let alone at the reasonable price I bought it for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.