Sunday 24 January 2010

Two Timers

I got the one I wanted most out of all the items I'm bidding on eBay this week. Bob Shaw's The Two Timers in the Gollancz hardback edition. £35 with free postage (postage can sometimes add up to as much as twelve pounds to the price; particularly if I'm buying from America). This is pretty good considering the prices elsewhere start at around about £50 plus postage for the cheapest copies available on the web. And it's a very uncommon book to find on the web, particularly as it's a very old novel of Shaw's. It's said to be in good to very good condition but I'll see what it's like when it arrives, which hopefully won’t take too long seeing as the seller is in the UK. I have an SF Book club hardback edition which I read years ago and found it to be a very engrossing book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.