Sunday 19 July 2009

Web Site Down Again

My main web site is down again. The server cannot be found according to both FireFox and Internet Explorer. I only found out because I was trying to post a blog entry in the BoshBlog.

This is happening more and more and again I am considering changing hosts. It would mean backing up the sites, ensuring database is part of the new host, ensuring I keep the domain name. It would be a complete hassle changing over, but Compila are forcing me to reconsider with the constant outages.

I found out Sunday evening that it was out, it could have been off all day with people trying to access the site. It's not the sort of impression you want to give to people, that your site isn't available all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.