Thursday 16 July 2009

JimmyRIG

I got the latest LW newsletter and there was a feature on JimmyRIG, including videos. It was very impressive so I went over to their site for a closer look. They have a beta program and I signed up to download and try it. I’m over fifty percent certain that I will get some version of the program. It is amazing. I downloaded the beta at work but the file was corrupted so I had to download it again at home. I got some impressive download speeds too, going above 800kb per second at times and I think it averaged around 700kb per second. Very impressive broadband from Madasafish. The file was 300 Megabytes in size and took under ten minutes to download. I spent half an hour or so with it. The program is hot but it is having trouble importing Lightwave files created by Quidam.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.