Friday 20 April 2012

Books Update

I'm cracking on with the input on my book collection into the program Book Collector 8 Pro. At the moment it's sitting at 400 books exactly, and 258 authors (although the program makes a separate entry for each author, even if they are only contributors to a collection). 

Robert Howard (50) is creeping up on Bob Shaw (52) and Philip Jose Farmer (13) is creeping up on Neal Asher (14). I'm also building up quite a pile of books that aren't in the online database, mostly older books with SBN numbers instead of ISBN numbers or no numbers at all.

As I have the Pro version I can change Field Names and have changed a couple so that I now have 'limited edition number' and 'signed' on the main page. There are still a lot of wrong covers getting downloaded but the main idea is to get all my books catalogued, and that is coming together via this program very quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.